Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Bones vs. Castle

See? Even the Bones cover is better then this.
   I normally don't watch T.V ( I'm a movie person)  but sometimes if I can't sleep and just want something quick to watch, that's when I like to watch T.V shows. The only thing about watching T.V.  is finding a really neat show to watch .
    My mom told me about Castle and I  have enjoyed watching it for some time.  Then, I met Bones. one of the best crime/mystery shows.......ever.  It has more drama, more comedy, more coolness,  more of almost everything. Sorry Castle but after watching Bones, you seem watered-down compare to it . Now I am not trying to bash any of the shows here, both shows have their weakness, I'm just saying what I think.
   Castle is  a good show to watch and it's pretty good  but Bones is better!
   My rating for these shows, I give Castle 6 stars and Bones 8 stars.


1 comment:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online