Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Dialogue on "The Moon -Spinners" (Cameron & Me)

       
   I got "The Moon-Spinners" from the library in hope that I could get everyone (my sisters & brothers) to watch it. What could go wrong? A Disney action movie from the 60's.(I know it's not the most well-made movie but who cares?)  Well, according to my sister Cameron, the movie is too old.  But I got everyone to watch it (I didn't have to force them) .  Here was the dialogue between Cameron and I about the movie.

       (This was when we were taking a break from the movie)
Me:   so Cam, what do you think about the movie so far? Did you enjoying covering your eyes with your hair while watching that one part?


Cameron: it's ok so far. I WASN'T covering my eyes with my hair during that part! 

Me:  ::looks at her::

Cameron:   well, I guess that I was covering my eyes a little but it was scary and there was going to be a pop-out!!

  (later after the movie was done)
Me:  How was the movie?


Cameron:  it was.....kind of neat.


Yes Hayley, I agree with you, Cameron is just being nuts
Me:  See? I told you that you would enjoy it, didn't I? 


Cameron:  I..guess so. ::under her breath: I shouldn't have said that::  But didn't you think that it was cheesy? 


Me: What?? cheesy?? Tell me WHY you thought that it was CHEESY?!


Cameron: well, it was cheesy because the fighting was cheesy. You know, when they were fighting, there wasn't any sounds of punches and it didn't look as real, and it's an old movie.

Me:   ::glaring at her::  Cameron. Do you even know what cheesy means? Because this movie was NOT cheesy!


Cameron: yes, cheesy means, uh, hmmm,  I'm going up-stairs to get something to eat.

            And that was our dialogue on this movie.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online