Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!


Christmas is...TOMORROW!!!
Are you ready for Christmas?


Make sure you check your tree for squirrels ( and no peeking at the gifts)

I'm getting myself ready for Christmas

and enjoying all of the sweets


Watching Christmas movies

and trying to get my younger brothers to bed
 
Enjoying other people and not caring that I'm late 

 and uh, I don't remember what I was doing here.

I'm trying to look cool like this

 but feeling like this

It's time to talk, sing and laugh with (at) other people

and enjoy cooking with other people (not)

and to be crazy!

Here is a big hug for you

And have a Merry Christmas!

p.s Make sure you don't wake up too early or you are going to look like this.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online